Midterms are just around the corner, but don’t stress! There are many resources available to help you prepare:
- Take advantage of the Math Center, Writing Center, and Chemistry Center which are extra resources beyond Student-Athlete Services.
- Don’t be afraid to ask your Academic Counselor to schedule extra Miller Center tutoring.
- Even with all these extra resources/centers to use, sometimes the best thing to do is set up a time and meet with your professors.
- Seek support from the University Counseling Center or the Learning Assistance Center if you are feeling overwhelmed.
- Don’t cram! Manage your time efficiently and don’t wait until the last minute. This causes information to be remembered short-term, not long term.
- Don’t neglect the necessities: eat, sleep, and hydrate!