1. CHECK DEGREEWORKS: Check your Degree Evaluation in WIN to verify progress toward graduation requirements. Contact the Office of the University Registrar or your academic counselor with any questions about status.
2. CHECK STUDENT ACCOUNT: Pay fines or other financial debts on your student account by Friday, May 10 at the latest so that payment can be processed in time for graduation.
3. CAP & GOWN: Attend the Grad Fair on March 20 and 21 in the Green Room of Reynolda Hall from 10:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. This two-day event will be your first opportunity to order your cap, gown and tassel (available only as a package).
4. TICKETS: Discuss Commencement weekend ticket needs with your family members and determine the final number of tickets you will need for the Baccalaureate Ceremony, Baccalaureate Brunch, Commencement Breakfast and Commencement Ceremony. Online ticket registration opens in early March.*
*Tickets are not mailed. Pick up your tickets and parking passes in Reynolds Gym on Friday and Saturday, May 17 and 18, from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Please be prepared to show ID. The bookstore will be open both days for cap and gown distribution.
5. NAME PRONUNCIATION: All graduating seniors will be asked to fill out a “name pronunciation” form. Be sure to do so by April 30!