Below are some helpful tips leading up to class registration for the spring semester:
- Make sure to meet with your Faculty Advisor to receive your PIN (need to register) – your Academic Counselor is NOT your Advisor! We are happy to meet to with you once you have met with your Faculty Advisor.
- Students can only sign up for eight (8) credits during the first round, so be sure to prioritize your classes.
- Take advantage of Student-Athlete Services to help with any registration problems, adding/dropping classes, etc. Communication is the key to success!
- Start preparing early because advising appointments fill up quickly.
- In order to add classes after the first week, students must get a POI (Permission of Instructor) from the professor.