Deacon Club members receive priority season ticket assignment, although basketball season ticket pricing and eligibility varies from year to year. The basketball selection process changed dramatically in 2009 with the use of a new online seat selection technology that enables donors to select their own seats.
Season Ticket Assignment Priority
Basketball Season Tickets are allocated as follows:
- Box Suites, Super Seats, Gold Seats, Floor Seats and Leased Seating
- Deacon Club Members based on rank within giving level (reassigned every year)
- Non-Deacon Club season ticket holders based on the date ticket orders are received (reassigned every year, if available)
- Non-Deacon Club new season ticket holders based on the date ticket orders are received (reassigned every year, if available)
Basketball season tickets are re-seated each year in an effort to allow current Deacon Club members the opportunity to improve their seating annually by upgrading their Annual Fund giving level. If you are interested in securing a seat location for a longer period of time, please click here to learn about Leased Seats.
To see estimated seating locations based upon giving level please click here.
Basketball Season Ticket Eligibility
Priority season tickets for Deacon Club members are limited to the following:
- Moricle Society (10)
- Locker Room (10)
- Deacon Legend (10)
- Coaches Round Table (8)
- Deacon All-American (8)
- Deacon All-Conference (6)
- Deacon Athletic Club (4)
- Deacon Bench (4)
- Deacon Booster (4)
Eligibility limits are reevaluated annually. The Deacon Club will announce new limits by December 31 of each membership year.
Second Priority Tickets
Donors may order additional tickets on second priority with the following options:
- If a donor wants to purchase a block of seats that is greater than their priority limit, they will be assigned tickets after all Deacon Club members’ seats have been allocated.
- A donor can order their priority limit resulting in seats assigned due to their Deacon Club rank and request additional tickets that will be assigned after all other Deacon Club members’ seats have been allocated. When utilizing this option, donors will have at least two different blocks of seat locations.
Deacon Club members who request to be seated together should indicate all parties on their ticket application. All parties must request the same option in order for the request to be honored. Seats will be allocated based on average rank.
Ticket patrons and Deacon Club members with disabilities must note on their basketball ticket applications that they need special seating consideration due to a disability.