Football season ticket pricing and eligibility varies from year to year.
Season Ticket Assignment Priority
Football Season Tickets are allocated as follows:
- McCreary Tower Premium Seat and Football Seat Rights Holders
- Deacon Club Members based on rank (reassigned every year)
- Non-Deacon Club renewals based on the date ticket orders are received (reassigned every year, if available)
- Non-Deacon Club new patrons based on the date ticket orders are received (reassigned every year, if available)
Deacon Club members must make a pledge by the March 15 pledge deadline in order to receive a football ticket application.
Football Season Ticket Eligibility
Priority season tickets for Deacon Club members are limited to the following:
- Moricle Society (10)
- Locker Room (10)
- Deacon Legend (10)
- Coaches Round Table (8)
- Deacon All-American (8)
- Deacon All-Conference (6)
- Deacon Athletic Club (4)
- Deacon Bench (4)
- Deacon Booster (4)
Second Priority Tickets
Donors may order additional tickets on second priority with the following options:
- If a donor wants to purchase a block of seats that is greater than their priority limit, they will be assigned tickets after all Deacon Club members’ seats have been allocated.
- A donor can order their priority limit resulting in seats assigned due to their Deacon Club rank and request additional tickets that will be assigned after all other Deacon Club members’ seats have been allocated. When utilizing this option, donors will have at least two different blocks of seat locations.
Deacon Club members who request to be seated together should indicate all parties on their ticket application. All parties must request the same option in order for the request to be honored. Seats will be allocated based on average rank.
Ticket patrons and Deacon Club members with disabilities must note on their football ticket applications that they need special seating consideration due to a disability.
Ticket Office Hours
Regular hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
Football Game Day: Bridger Field House (Sales & Will Call) and Gate 1 (Will Call) open 3 hours prior to kickoff.